Dear Mr. Jacobs,
I would like to apply for the Admissions Representative with Olmstead College. I have nearly six years of experience in higher education admissions and am experienced in all aspects of college recruiting.
In my current position as Admission Representative for MacArthur University I handle undergraduate recruitment for the tri-state area. I solicit outreach to prospective students through college fairs campus visits direct mail campaigns and one on one meetings. I have stellar interpersonal skills that allow me to connect with students and their parents from various backgrounds. I am organized and detail oriented able to keep track of a multitude of tasks. I enjoy travel and am very flexible as well as adept at time management. My supervisors have always praised my professionalism and ability to get the job done. I know I can bring that same high-energy enthusiasm and dedication to the Admissions Representative position with Olmstead College.
I have the extensive Admissions Representative experience and knowledge you are seeking and know I am an outstanding candidate for the job. Please contact me by email or telephone at your earliest convenience to discuss how we may benefit each other. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you so much for your time.
Admissions Representative Cover Letter
Admissions Representatives provide support to prospective students to an educational institution and act as the first point of contact between the school and those who are looking to attend its courses. Job duties of an Admissions Representative include: attending college fairs, reviewing student applications, determining student eligibility, collaborating with high school management, offering information on admission procedures, creating presentation packages, organizing training programs, and visiting high schools.
A well-written example cover letter for Admissions Representative should focus on the following job skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of educational programs and admission rules
- Customer service orientation
- Selling skills
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database applications
- Presentation skills and self-confidence
- Attention to details and observation spirit
- A professional manner
Similar Admissions Representative abilities and experience are visible in the sample cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Admissions Representative Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Chavez:
Upon learning of your search for an Admissions Representative, I was eager to send my resume for your consideration. As an enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience in recruiting new students and supporting candidates throughout the admission process, I would be a valuable asset to Yorkshire College’s team in this role.
My background includes more than six years of experience contacting prospective students, conducting face-to-face and phone interviews, and coordinating campus visits as an Admissions Representative for Berkeley City College. With strong inner motivation and superior organization talents, I excel in implementing key recruitment strategies, meeting—or surpassing—admissions goals, and connecting with a broad range of individuals to drive school interest and enrollment.
Highlights of my qualifications include…
- Performing a full range of admissions functions, contacting up to 24,250 prospective students and advising them on program offerings, benefits, and requirements to ensure top-performing student recruitment and optimal program matches.
- Leading information-gathering sessions across the country to promote institutional benefits, provide detailed overviews of class offerings, and educate potential students on accreditation requirements.
- Orchestrating and co-facilitating campus tours, new student orientations, prospective student events, career fairs, and registration day activities.
- Guiding new students through the admissions process with one-on-one follow-up to ensure seamless process completion and achieve superior student experiences.
- Demonstrating expertise in admissions documentation, domestic and global travel, interpersonal communications, and high-impact presentations.
With my demonstrated commitment to achieving—or exceeding—admissions goals, I am well prepared to extend my record of success to your team at Yorkshire College. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further.
Thank you for your consideration.
Stephanie T. Davila